Stonebridge Real Estate When buying a new home consider the local amenities.
When you shop for a new home, you’ll probably start by thinking about what you need in your next property. Your list might include a spacious kitchen; three bedrooms; and a few trees in the back yard. Those are property features and, of course, they’re important. But finding your next dream home involves more than just property features. It also involves getting what you want from the surrounding area. After all, a home isn’t going to be enjoyable if commuting to work from your neighborhood is long and agonizing. So when you shop for your new home, also think about:
- Work. How will you get to work? Is public transit nearby?
- School. Where will your kids go to school? Is transit or bus service available? Will your kids be able to walk to school?
- Kids. Where will your kids play and hang out? Are there nearby playgrounds and parks?
- Neighbors. Do the local homeowners seem like the kind of people you’d like as neighbors?
- Shopping. Where will you do your weekly shopping? Is there a local convenience store nearby?
- Hobbies. How far will you be from golf, theater, or other hobbies?
As your Realtor, I can help you answer these questions. I’m just a phone call away, 306-280-0989. Call me at any time.