Top 10 things you need to know about Stonebridge Real Estate
These are the top 10 things you need to know about Stonebridge.
- More than half of the population living in Stonebridge earns more than $50,000 in personal income on an annual basis. (Numbers are from Saskatoon Community Profile.)
- The Chief Whitecap / St. Kateri Tekakwitha Catholic schools opened for students in the fall of 2017. Both schools have gymnasiums, a shared multi purpose room, community resource room and community meeting room. All of these spaces are available for community programming and special events.
- The Stonebridge Community Association hosts a variety of indoor and outdoor programming which are a great way for you and your family to meet your neighbors, make new connections and develop the neighborhood. www.ourstonebridge.ca
Check out the Round Prairie Branch of the Saskatoon Public Library and all it has to offer! The branch is home to the Innovation Lab: where individuals and families are welcome to try out new gadgets or create digital projects. Branch events include the popular family story time, book club meetings, gaming club meetings and preschool dance parties. www.saskatoonlibrary.ca/roundprairie
There are approximately 21 restaurants located in Stonebridge, everything from fast food chains like Tim Hortons, McDonalds, Dairy Queen, KFC, right on up to more formal dining establishments like Brown’s Social House, Rock Creek, Shoeless Joe’s and Tony Roma’s. For a complete list of restaurants, locations and website links click here.
Stonebridge is home to the Saskatoon Automall, dealerships include Jubilee Ford, Sherwood Chevrolet, Ens Toyota, Acura Centre, Mercedes Benz, Bema Autosport, Ens Lexus, Infinity, Oakwood Nissan, Porsche Centre, Audi, South Hyundai, Kia, Jaguar, Land Rover, Maserati-Alfa Romeo, with more to come. If you are looking for a new vehicle this is the place to shop.
New housing construction in Stonebridge is still happening with new multi unit condominium developments springing up in several locations. Single family development has pretty much come to an end as most of these lots have been developed. The resale housing market in Stonebridge is more vibrant than any other neighborhood in Saskatoon. Check out our Stonebridge MLS listings.
Stonebridge is home to a wide variety of retail and service shops. If you are searching for personal, household, construction/renovation, or recreational items you can count on Sobeys, Shoppers, The Home Depot, Walmart, Saskatoon Co-op, Ashlie, The Brick, Golf Town and a long list of similar shops to meet all of your needs.
Stonebridge professional services include a diverse mix of personal care venues: Optometrists, Doctors, Chiropractors, Dentists, Accountants, Lawyers and many more. All you need to do is drive down Stonebridge Boulevard, Brand Road, Cope Crescent, Clarence Avenue, Preston Avenue or Willis Crescent and you will find rows of shopping opportunities and service providers.
- The history of the Stonebridge community began in 2004 when Dundee Developments began to develop the Stonebridge concept plan. The first housing lots were made available for sale in 2005 and the first home was already framed by January of 2006. The commercial development in Stonebridge began with the Stonegate Shopping Centre which began construction in the summer of 2005. Today the population in Stonebridge exceeds the number of residents reported as living here in the 2017 Community Profile report of 11,284 people. If you are looking for additional historical information about the development of Stonebridge follow this link…
- History of Stonebridge
- Top 10 things you need to know about Stonebridge
- City Park
- Area S1 – East of Circle Drive
- Area S2 – Inside Circle Drive East Side
- Area S3 – City Centre to North End
- Area S4 – Inside Circle Drive West Side
- Area S5 – West of Circle Drive
- Jen’s North End